I finally did it! I finally purchased copies of my novel to send to a publishing house in New York City! This publishing house has been waiting for my novel for a few months now and I’ve been pushing it off. Mostly, I’ve pushed it off because of nerves and all the “what if’s”. What if I don’t get the deal…what if I do…what if I don’t have an agent to help me…do I want to go traditional publishing? I’ve been under a lot of stress thinking about it but I told myself that I CAN’T push it off any longer! If it’s meant to be, it will be…if not, it wont. I can’t procrastinate any longer.
So here we go!