Well, the year is coming to an end and 2013 is upon us!
I want to first start out with this; I’m not normally one to do the typical “New Years Resolutions”. However, seeing as though I have A LOT to look forward to this year, I have decided to make a list.
- Publish my debut novel: For those of you who are new to my blog; I have a novel that I’ve been working on for 4 years and come 2013 I will be living out my dream and publishing it. This is both scary and exciting and I can’t wait until that final day that I get to hit the “Submit Button” and send my work out into the world! If you would like to see a sneak peek click HERE. (more sneak peeks to come)
- Finish my second book in this series: My debut novel will be a compilation of three books. I currently have 16 chapters of my second novel already completed and want to finish it before the end of the year. I would like to have that novel ready for publication by November 2013.
- Complete and launch my website.
- Read every book on my wish list: (1) Easy by Tammara Webber (2) The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen (currently reading now) (3) Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (currently reading now) (4) The Maze Runner series by James Dashner (5) Delirium series by Lauren Oliver (6) Bitter Angel by Megan Hand (7) Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi (8) The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (9) Safe Heaven by Nicholas Sparks (10) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (11) Switched by Amanda Hocking (12) Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (13) On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (14) Crossed/Reached by Ally Condie (15) The Vow by Dana Wilkerson (16) Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (17) The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard. — NOW, looking at this list you might think, that’s not a lot but I can guarantee this list will grow as the days progress. Also, I really don’t have a lot of time and come 2013 my life will get even crazier with very little time for myself.
- Take my kids to Disneyland: I know this one is a little strange, and you might not think this is “New Years Resolution” but I have (for years) wanted to take my kids to Disneyland but for one- reason- or- another couldn’t. Well this year is the year!!
I would love to hear what your New Year Resolutions are! Leave me a comment below!